Saturday, February 19, 2011

Something For You...

 

                                        Underneath the moon,
Underneath the star,
Here's a little heart for you....

Up above the world,
Up above it all,
Here's a hand to hold on to

But if I should break,
If I should fall away.....
What am I to do ?
I need someone to take,
A little off the weight
Or I'll fall through.....

You're just the one
That I have been waiting for,
I'll give you all 
That I have to give and more
But dont let me fall.....

Take a little time,
Walk a little line,
Get the balance right......
Give a little love,
Gimme just enough
So that I can hang on tight...

We will be all right,
I'll be by your side,
I won't let you down,
But I gotta know,
No matter how things go...
That you will be around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails